5km Running Clinic
Annual Learn to Run Clinic Offers Opportunity to Commit to Active Lifestyle in 2013
Starts Jan 19 2013
Download Learn to run clinic 2013 (Annual Learn to Run Clinic Offers Opportunity to Commit to Active Lifestyle in 2013.pdf)
Saturday, Jan 19, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
REGISTER at Lewis Centre or at Extreme Runners on 5th St or at Jan 14 Registration & Introductions.
First session at Lower Native Son's Hall off 3rd St. & Cliffe Ave.
Anyone considering taking up running in 2013 or interested in improving and learning more about running is encouraged to sign up asap for our 2012 CVRR LEARN TO RUN CLINIC. It's still the most popular clinic in town and, by far, the biggest bang for your buck.
Cost: $45 before Jan 1, 2013: After Jan 1 2013 $50.
The fee includes:
- Clinic T-shirt,
- runner's manual/log book,
- expert advice on all things fitness related from weekly speakers on topics like choosing the right clothing, shoes, nutrition, etc
- encouragement and coaching for 10 weeks
- probably a dozen new friends
- increased self-confidence
- entrance in the final 5km Fun Run March 23rd, 2013
- an incredible sense of accomplishment!!
Fitness for Everyone!
This Clinic is multi-level - From couch potato to active walker or someone looking to run 5km faster, the clinic is broken down into different levels assuring that you can participate and progress with others at a similar level. There is a level for YOU!!
There's more info in the Courtenay Rec. winter 2012 program guide and from the staff at Extreme Runners.Leslie Dargie, Clinic Coordinator