Italian medical certificate

Anything goes here!

Moderator: Kiwi Keith

Italian medical certificate

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:23 pm

Has anyone raced in Italy? You need a form signed by a doctor confirming your health with ekg, ekg stress test, urinalysis and spirography. It would need to be paid privately of course. My doctor wasn’t aware of any doctors doing these test privately. Im looking at different options but I thought I’d ask around. I can’t be the only Island runner wanting to race in Europe.
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Return to Off the Beaten Track

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest